Skip to main content

Who am I?

Lately I have been contemplating the number one question we all have. It happens to everyone and various stages in our lives. WHO AM I? 

You know the basics:

I am - Adriana, Single, LDS, Master's Student, I like to read and write, I love my family and my friends. 

A very generic Twitter "about me" - identify yourself in 160 words or less. 

But who are you deep down, what do you like to do? 

I am Adriana, and I am Single, LDS, and a Master's Student trying to further my career, date, and also obtain new hobbies like writing and developing new interests. I belong to a book club where I get to read extensively and broaden my genres of books, and I also am attempting to write a book and perhaps publish it on Amazon's publishing page.

That is a more in depth about me. 

As we go on through our lives we always want to change the mold. 

I think about my parents. Here they are in their 60's and deciding that they want to change their flow. There is nothing wrong with wanting to change your flow. Some people change too much, but some people don't change at all.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!  I love lists http://www.shutterbean.com/2017/i-love-lists-54/ (Thank you Pinterest).

As you know from previous posts I love setting goals and I set them every year.  This year I have been awful at following or getting to any of them. 

But I decided to try to publish my blog and/or my book check out my book here. It is never too late to start working on those goals. 

There is no shame in asking yourself "who am I". 

Reinvent yourself. But don't change in a bad way.

Until next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toxic Friendships

Let me start this blog post with a little side conversation. I love self exploration journals, self help blogs/podcasts/books, and I love helping people! SO with that being said - let me help you out for a moment. Here are some self help books/journals that I have found so far  to be extremely helpful! Click here to learn more and purchase! Click here to learn more and purchase! Click here to learn more and purchase! Click here to learn more and to buy! I am always constantly finding new things to read, I actually have two other books on my docket to read on these subjects that I will write about later.  OK... so now the real topic: TOXIC PEOPLE So how does the first part of my post and the main topic correlate? Well simple. I was writing in the "52 Lists for Happiness" book tonight, and one of the questions is: "List the best choices you have made in your life". Mine goes as such: Going to Europe Graduating from Colleg

Things a California State of Mind Taught Me.

This last week I went on my first vacation in a while. I have taken time off to help out with family things, and have taken a day here or there, but not a FULL week off from work in a LONG time. Well I did this past week, and I went to California with my friends Annah and Kayla. We went to the beach, Disneyland, and bummed around a museum and a cool shopping district. But let me tell you why this trip was so special - it taught me some things I needed to know about myself, about my friendships, and about my mental health! This is my favorite picture I took the entire trip, it explains how I felt the entire length of the trip - HAPPY and relaxed, free to be myself. Let me start off by saying - I am myself pretty much most of the day, but this trip let me do things on my own time with my own ways. 1. I is kind, I is smart, and I is important! I love this quote from  The Help . Self love - it is something that is becoming more accepted each day. I have always struggled with